Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fly Fishing Artist Moves into Landscape Paintings


I have always had a deep passion for the outdoors and for fishing in particular. I also happened to enjoy painting and drawing ever since I was a child. As an adult my two passions have melded into one allowing me to focus on my love of fishing and art in all aspects of my life. Whether it is tying flies, fly fishing or working on my latest art work all of my hobbies seem to involve art and fly fishing.


My latest works are taking on a somewhat new focus. I have recently started to focus on landscape works which have an underlying fly fishing theme. This is the most recent work I have completed. It is titled "Flies Only". If you focus on the path you will notice a sign posted which requests that any potential waders use only flies in their pursuit of the fish.




I am planning on expanding my portfolio of landscape works.


The original painting "Flies Only" and limited edition prints will be available for purchase at the following website soon:



No comments:

Post a Comment